Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Could this be the next BIG story broken by the Internet?

It seems that there may be a strange correlation between the donative tendencies of the Chrysler dealerships when compared to the ones that were allowed to remain open. It appears that the closed dealerships tended to give much, much, much more money to GOP candidates. If politics played into this, then we are in much bigger trouble than I thought when I saw the unions get ownership over supposedly secure creditors in complete abrogation of the rule of law.

I'm sure our official government media will go to great lengths to get to the bottom of this story as soon as possible. Just the same, I don't think I will hold my breath. (H/T Instapundit)

UPDATE: The Washington Examiner has picked it up. (via Instapundit).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home