Thursday, August 24, 2006

Corker vs. Ford

Well, it's Corker vs. Ford for the Tennessee Senate race. I can't see much to get excited about in either candidate. Both seem passionate about their ideas, but neither of them appear to have ever had an original idea. Ford is running to the right as fast as he can. I heard that a couple of weeks ago he claimed to have a "B" rating from the NRA which is, as far as I can tell, completely inaccurate. I believe the appropriate rating is "C" and it was formerly an "F". His rating may have risen due to his not voting or otherwise being absent from critical gun votes, but as far as I'm concerned, once an "F" always an "F". I don't think Ford can be trusted on the gun issue. As for Corker, he is a big question mark on the issue, but I think Ford's position on the issue is "F"airly predictable. I'm sure the idiot Don Imus won't bother to point that out when he is giving Ford all of the free advertising that he possibly can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home