Tuesday, August 03, 2010

People who know Bill Haslam best vote for Ron Ramsey

I just talked to a friend of mine in Knoxville. Not only are he and his wife voting for Ron Ramsey, his wife's parents are voting for Ramsey as well. They say they have had enough of Bill Haslam.

I couldn't agree more. I've already voted for Ron Ramsey and the primary reasons I voted for him over Bill Haslam are:

1. I like Ron Ramsey's voting record. It is simply rock solid.
2. Bill Haslam was involved in Bloomberg's anti-gun mayor group and opposed allowing law-abiding citizens with carry permits to be able to carry in parks.
3. Haslam has not denied supporting global warming hypocrite, Al Gore. That probably should be number one.
4. Haslam has been a big proponent of red light cameras in Knoxville.

To me, his position on guns and red light cameras speaks volumes about his views on government. Basically, he seems to believe that you have few or no rights that the government cannot take away at will. He has already tossed the 2nd, 4th, 5th and 6th amendments out the window when it suited his convenience. Which amendments will be next?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home