Thursday, September 24, 2009

You wanna to get mama involved in politics?

Start messing with her Charmin. The environmentalist nuts want to make sure you wipe with recycled cardboard instead of toilet paper made of old-growth wood fiber.

My wife is largely apolitical. If the government steps into regulating the softness of toilet paper, it should be ready for something close to a holy war from folks like her who will have decided that the creeping nanny state crept too far when it crept into their behind.

Personally, I don't give it much thought, but I am not a woman. She would fight me over it, so I have to imagine there are others like her. I once made the mistake of buying some "cheap stuff" and learned my lesson from that. Never. Again.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home